This video tutorial explains the entire process of how to use Cozy Curlers in under 5 minutes.
1) Part slightly-damp (not wet) hair into sections. Place curler behind the section of parted-off hair. Net hanging at the bottom.
2) Starting at the top of the sectioned off hair, wrap hair around the curler, until all hair is wrapped to the ends.
3) Secure ends of hair with fingers. With other hand, open netting.
4) Secure ends of hair with the netting.
5) Open netting to place around hair and the Cozy Curler.
6) Secure one side of the elastic (open end of net) over the top of the foam curler. Tip: watch our "Double Wrap" tutorial at https://youtu.be/u2OrAcXoP-Y
7) Pull the other side of the elastic over the opposite side of the curler to complete the double wrap.
8) Repeat until all hair is secured in the curlers. Then let set until completely dry or sleep.
(The longer they are in your hair, the better the curl will hold).
9) Undo the top elastic and begin taking hair out of the nets. You can run your fingers through your hair to help separate the curls.
10) Enjoy your heatless, beautiful curls! You can use hairspray to help hold the curl or add some smoothing cream, hair oil, or leave-in conditioner to help smooth any frizzy pieces.
Check out our tutorials page for more Cozy Curlers inspiration.